Frequently Asked Questions


When do I need to submit a modification request form?


Any modifications proposed to the exterior of your property must first receive approval from the Architectural Review Committee (ARC).This includes, but is not limited to: painting/staining, landscaping, fences, screen enclosures, patios, spas, shutters, satellite dishes, additions, driveway improvements etc. If any alteration or modification is made without the required written consent of the ARC, the alteration has therefore been undertaken in violation of the declaration, and may be required to be removed. 


How can I submit a modification request for my home?


Please visit the Documents page to download and complete an Architectural Modification Request form. Append any additional materials (paint samples, drawings, photos, etc). Please submit via any of the below methods.



Insert into the dropbox mounted besides the main door of the Town Hall.


Email scanned digital copies to


Boca Winds Property Management

22151 Shorewind Dr.

Boca Raton, FL 33428



What days are trash pickup?


Mondays - Regular Trash & Recycle bins


Thursdays - Regular Trash, Bulk Pickup, & Landscape debris.

Please review the SWA documentation for specific trash pickup guidelines or visit the SWA website.


How can I get a pool key? 


New or replacement pool keys cost $20 and must be paid via check or money order at the Property Management Office (Town Hall).

Note: Ashley Park homeowners are not members of the Boca Winds HOA and do not have access to our pools or other amenities.