TOWN HALL PARTY RULES
(Please initial each line as acknowledgement)
1. The party / function must end and the Town Hall completely locked up no later than 11:30 PM. All cars
must be vacated from the Town Hall parking lot no later than 12:01 AM.
2. Pool and Pool Deck use is not included in this agreement. Function must be contained indoors only.
3. Use handicap ramp ONLY for ALL deliveries. NO HAULING DEVICES permitted on ANY STEPS. Cost of
damages will be deducted from your deposit.
4. DO NOT place tape, tack or nail on walls, fans, window treatments, or wall décor.
5. All tables must be covered with a table cloth.
6. Remove ALL items from the fridge/freezer and kitchen area.
7. Make sure all sliding glass doors, windows, front & rear entrance doors, and bathroom doors leading
into the main building are closed and locked. Turn off all lights in both bathrooms, ceiling lights leading
in the bathrooms, main room lights and kitchen lights.
8. Turn both A/C controls to off position.
9. Remove and dispose of ALL garbage*.
10. Return key to Town Hall within three (3) business days.
11. Town Hall MUST be returned to its condition PRIOR TO your event.
12. Town Hall is not to be used for commercial activities.
*DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE BAGS ON THE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING. ALL TRASH MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES!
The $200 Fee will reserve your date for the function. Once the Association is in receipt of the $200 Fee, this fee is non refundable.
Not following any of the rules listed above may result in all or part of your $500.00 deposit being held for replacement, repairs or trash removal.
The undersigned agrees that neither Boca Winds Homeowners Association nor any person under employ or working on their behalf shall be held responsible or liable for any damage to the property of, nor the bodily injury or death of the undersigned or his/her guest due to an activity being held at Town Hall.
It is further agreed that the undersigned is solely responsible for any damage to property belonging to the Boca Winds Homeowners Association caused by the undersigned or the undersigned’s guests.
A $500.00 deposit shall be required for use of the Town Hall facility at Boca Winds. This deposit will be refunded upon receipt of the key and after the full inspection of the property reveals that no damage has been done and the attached Town Hall Party Rules have been initialed and followed.
THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE RENTAL OF THE TOWN HALL FACILITY AT BOCA WINDS IS FOR THE BUILDING ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POOL AREA.